• 5-LED signal-intensity indicator and audible alarm easily locate the exact problem source.
• Internal Noise Control (INC) ensures tool is unaffected by ambient noise. Ideal for use in extremely noisy environments.
• Self-adjusting Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuitry enhances sensitivity and simplifies operation.
• Laser pointer to help pinpoint the source of pressurized leaks.
• Adjustable touch-control sensitivity pad and power switch.
• Quickly detects compressed air, natural gas, propane tank, vacuum, steam, refrigerant and other pressurized leaks.
• Finds gear and bearing wear in internal components and electric motors.
• Precision-engineered air probe helps isolate leak sources in cramped areas.
• Unique ultrasonic emitter helps locate faulty seals, gaskets and weather stripping in doors, windows, ductwork and other non-pressurized enclosures.
|Sensitivity:||Detects leaks from orifices as small as 0.004 in (0.1 mm) at 5.0 psi (34 kPa), from distance of 12 in (30 cm)|
|Weight (with batteries):||3 lb (1.4 kg)|
|Battery life:||165 hours (approx.)|
|Power requirements:||Two “D” cell alkaline batteries (included)|
|Frequency response:||36,000 – 44,000 Hz|
|Headphones:||Full-size, noise-cancelling headphones|