• 5-LED signal-intensity indicator and audible alarm easily locate the exact problem source.
• Internal Noise Control (INC) ensures tool is unaffected by ambient noise. Ideal for use in extremely noisy environments.
• Self-adjusting Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuitry enhances sensitivity and simplifies operation.
• Laser pointer to help pinpoint the source of pressurized leaks.
• Adjustable touch-control sensitivity pad and power switch.
• Quickly detects compressed air, natural gas, propane tank, vacuum, steam, refrigerant and other pressurized leaks.
• Finds gear and bearing wear in internal components and electric motors.
• Precision-engineered air probe helps isolate leak sources in cramped areas.
• Ideal for aircraft pneumatic systems, fuel system pressurization testing, oxygen line and valves, internal leaks in hydraulic valves and actuators, fuel cell testing, identifying cavitation in hydraulic pumps, arcing in wave guides, cabin pressure testing, pilot static system, health checks, emergency evacuation slides, electrical discharge, air ducts and air conditioning systems, tire pressure retention, cabin and cockpit window and door seals, and other aircraft maintenance.
|Sensitivity:||Detects leaks from orifices as small as 0.004 in (0.1 mm) at 5.0 psi (34 kPa), from distance of 12 in (30 cm)|
|Weight (with batteries):||3 lb (1.4 kg)|
|Battery life:||165 hours|
|Power requirements:||Two “D” cell alkaline batteries (included)|
|Frequency response:||36,000 – 44,000 Hz|