TRITAN™ 365 Series
Powerful, Multi-LED, Broad-Beam UV-A NDT Inspection Lamps!
TRITAN™ 365 Series NDT lamps feature three ultra-hi-flux UV-A LEDs for fluorescent inspection, plus a convenient white light LED to scan for surface flaws and illuminate dark work areas. Their broad-beam configuration provides an extremely wide coverage area, while a compact head design allows access into areas inaccessible to larger UV inspection lamps.
Available in three models to meet your specific NDT inspection requirements: high-intensity, standard-intensity and standard-intensity with integral black light filters.
- Choice of one high-intensity model with a nominal steadystate UV-A intensity of 9,000 μW/cm2 or two standard-intensity models, both with a maximum UV-A intensity of less than 5,000 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm)
- Large 4 inch (10 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000 μW/cm2
- Low visible light emission – less than 2 foot-candles (22 lux)
- Grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of light sources
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Rubber bumper with Borofloat ® glass lens protects LEDs from damage
- Modular construction for easy servicing in the field
- Choice of standard 8 foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 foot (6.1 m) heavy-duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot. Also available: Optional in-line power supply or industrial power supply with cord sets (sold separately). All power supplies available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V models.
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI
- Certificate of compliance for both output and wavelength measurements is supplied with each lamp
- UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included
TRITAN™ 365MB Series portable, battery-operated AC/DC lamp kits. Include TRITAN™ 365 UV lamp, rechargeable NiMH battery pack, AC and DC cord sets, smart AC charger, UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case.
|The TRITAN™ 365 lamp is also available in a standard-intensity model
designed for inspection applications requiring limited UV-A output.
The TRI-365HB comes equipped with a clear glass filter and is “tuned”
to provide a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 9,000 μW/cm2 at
15 inches (38 cm).
(click to enlarge)
The TRITAN™ 365 lamp is
For aerospace industry, please see
For added versatility, choose between our optional PS-300A
3 UV-A LEDs, 1 White Light LED
Lamp Head Diameter
3.25 in (8.25 cm)
8.0 in (20.3 cm)
1 lb (454 g)
White Light Intensity
400 foot-candles (4,306 lux)
AC lamp: (TRI-365DB, TRI-365DBB, TRI-365HB) 120VAC*
AC/DC lamp: (TRI-365MDB, TRI-365MDBB, TRI-365MHB) 120VAC*/12VDC
Type: 12V, NiMH (rechargeable)
Run time: 3.5 hours (continuous)
Charge time: 2 hours
* Also available in 230V, 240V and 100V versions.
➀ All UV-A intensity readings were taken with the Spectroline® AccuMAX™ Series meter, and are factory set to the values shown
➁ To address aerospace industry concerns
Standard, 8 foot (2.4 m) AC power cord
Extra-long, 20 foot (6.1 m) AC power cord
3.5 foot (1.1 m) DC power cord for “M” series lamps
Particulate filter assembly
Faceplate with integral black light filters
Battery pack with 12V rechargeable NiMH battery
Smart AC charger
Soft carrying case
Rubber bumper with Borofloat® glass
AC/DC power supply adapter for “M” series lamps
Industrial power supply with cord set
In-line power supply