Designed for Maximum Efficiency and Versatility
We developed the SB-100P Series UV-A lamps to be very affordable, super-high intensity “workhorses” for MPI and FPI inspections.
- Combines state-of-the-art innovations with proven features. The cord comes out of the staycool, contoured handle to prevent tangling, and the crack-resistant, tempered filter reduces replacement costs significantly.
- Lamp head and transformer base housings are constructed of a special heat-resistant engineering polymer that ensures years of rugged use
- Lamp head is ergonomically designed and detaches easily from the transformer base for comfortable, fatigue-free handling
- Transformer provides maximum power to the unit and features an indicator light to show when the lamp is on
- Easily meets ASTM UV-A intensity specifications for FPI and MPI
- Available in concentrated spot (SB-100P) and diffused (SB-100PD) versions. Spot configuration has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 4,800 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm). Diffused configuration has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 2,200 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
- Bulbs feature average rated life of 5,000 hours
Both models come with a special heat-resistant, 3-wire secondary cord. The primary and secondary cords are both 8 feet (2.4 m) long. Lamps are also available with extended length primary or secondary cords, or with a 35 foot (10.7 m) secondary cord housed in a retractable “flying” reel.
Also available: 100S/M-PQL upgraded, Premium QualityLighting (PQL), 100-watt, medium base, HID replacement spot bulb, for SB-100P Series lamps. Average rated bulb life is 12,000 hours. With upgraded bulb, SB-100P lamp has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 7,500 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).