The lamp comes with 100-watt bulb, 8-ft primary cord and 8-ft secondary cord.
- For fast non-destructive detection of particulate matter as small as 10 microns
- Efficiently detects contamination early in manufacturing, saving valuable production time and unnecessary expense
- The 100-watt bulb emits strong mercury lines at 546, 577 and 579nm
- A special yellow filter blocks the emission of wavelengths shorter than 500nm, protecting against activation of the photoresist
- Equipped with your choice of two bulbs, each with a rated life of 5,000 hours: the spot bulb provides a concentrated beam of light, while the flood produces a broader, lower-intensity beam
- Unique impact-resistant and dent-proof housing made of a super-tough engineering polymer
- Flexible silicone rubber filter lens holder allows quick and easy bulb replacement without tools!