- Nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of less than 5,000 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
- Large 15 x 6 inch (38.1 cm x 15.25 cm) coverage area, with a minimum UV-A intensity of 1,200 µW/cm2.
- Low visible light emission—less than 0.5 foot-candle (5 lux).
- Thermal cut-off circuitry prevents the lamp from going out of compliance when internal temperature exceeds specifications.
- Certificate of Conformance (ASTM) and full serialized Validation Report (RRES) for both output and wavelength measurements supplied with every lamp.
- Meets specifications for ISO 3059
- Customizable! Multiple lamp units can be “ganged” together longitudinally or back-to-back for a larger coverage area, to meet your specific inspection requirements.
|BF-365PM||Black Light Filter Assembly|
|CF-100||Clear Glass Filter Assembly|
|127918||Particulate Air Filter|
|CC-200||Connector Cable for Ganging Lamps|
|CP-100||Top Connecting Plate for Ganging Lamps Longitudinally|
Top Connecting Plate for Ganging Lamps Back-to-Back (Two Required)
|CP-300||Side Connecting Bracket for Ganging Lamps Longitudinally (Two Required)|
|UL-110||Lens, UV LED, Long-Lasting, Spot|
|UVF-80||Face Shield, UV-Absorbing|
UV-A Beam Profile