- Convenient, easy-to-use, touch-control sensitivity pad and power switch
- 5-LED signal-intensity indicator and audible alarm easily pinpoints the exact problem source
- Internal Noise Control (INC) ensures tool is unaffected by ambient noise. Ideal for use in extremely noisy environments.
- Self-adjusting Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuitry enhances sensitivity and simplifies operation
- Precision-engineered hollow air probe helps isolate leak sources in cramp areas
- Solid contact probe quickly finds wear or damage to internal components – without disassembly!
- Unique ultrasonic emitter helps locate faulty seals, gaskets and weatherstripping in doors, windows, ductwork and other non-pressurized enclosures
- Comes complete full size headphones and rugged carring case
|Sensitivity:||Detects leaks from orifices as small as 0.004 in (0.1 mm) at 5.0 psi (34 kPa), from distance of 12 in (30 cm)|
|Weight (with batteries):||1.5 lb (680 g)|
|Battery life:||165 hours|
|Power requirements:||Two “D” cell alkaline batteries (included)|
|Frequency response:||36,000 – 44,000 Hz|
|Headphones:||Full-size, noise attenuating (standard)|
|127300||Hollow Air Probe|