- Quiet, built-in fan dramatically reduces running temperature, provides more comfort and safety for users, and ensures long bulb life.
- Ergonomically designed with the handle and cord at the balance point of the lamp head. As a result, the lamp can be held for longperiods with little user fatigue.
- Special remote lamp switch in the pistol grip prevents accidental shutoff, while separate fan control switch allows for safe cool-down.
- Lamp head is housed in a super-strong engineering polymer that is dent-proof and impact-resistant. Weighs just 3 5/8 lbs (1.6 kg).
- Easily meets ASTM UV-A intensity specifications for FPI and MPI
- Bulb features average rated life of 5,000 hours
The FC-100 comes with a 100-watt bulb, available in concentrated spot (FC-100) and diffused filter (FC-100D) versions. Spot configuration has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 4,800 μW/cm2 at15 inches (38 cm). Diffused configuration has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 2,200 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm). Both lamps come with 8 foot (2.4 m) primary and secondary cords. Lamp head weighs just 35/8 lbs (1.6 kg).
The FC-100M has the same specifications as the FC-100 model, butis a direct replacement lamp for use with Magnaflux® magneticparticle machines.
Models are also available with extended length 20-foot primary and secondary cords.
|Also available: 100S/M-PQL upgraded, Premium Quality Lighting (PQL), 100-watt, medium base, HID replacement spot bulb, for FC-100 Series lamps. Average rated bulb life is 12,000 hours. With the upgraded bulb, lamp has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 7,500 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).|
Magnaflux® is a registered trademark of Magnaflux Corporation.