Not sure how to choose the best OIL-GLO® dye, dilution ratio and Spectroline® inspection lamp for your oil application?
These kits are specially designed to collect and analyze hydraulic oil samples to assist you in selecting the right fluorescent dye and inspection lamp to meet your exact leak detection requirements! Choose from two do-it-yourself field test kits or our mail-in kit to get an expert analysis by Spectroline®.
Field Dye Dilution Ratio Kits
Test your oil samples yourself, right in the field! These two convenient kits contain everything needed to collect samples and do a fast analysis to determine the right OIL-GLO® dye, dilution ratio and Spectroline® leak detection lamp. Easy to use, mess-free and disposable! Each kit comes complete with a color chart, instructions, black evaluation plate, applicators and two 8 oz (237 ml) mixing bottles.
- (2) 0.25 oz (7.4 ml) bottles OIL-GLO® 30 dye (glows white)
- (2) 0.25 oz (7.4 ml) bottles OIL-GLO® 33 dye (glows green)
- (2) 0.25 oz (7.4 ml) bottles OIL-GLO® 40 dye (glows bright blue)
- (2) 0.25 oz (7.4 ml) bottles OIL-GLO® 44 dye (glows yellow/green)
- (2) 0.25 oz (7.4 ml) bottles OIL-GLO® 22 dye (glows yellow)
- (2) 0.25 oz (7.4 ml) bottles OIL-GLO® 45 dye (glows blue)
- (2) 0.25 oz (7.4 ml) bottles OIL-GLO® 50 dye (glows red)
Dye Selection/Oil Sample Analysis Kit
Let Spectroline® test your oil sample and provide a report with a dye, dilution ratio and lamp recommendation. Kit contains everything needed to collect the oil sample and send into us for a professional analysis.