Our Customer Service Specialist, will act as a liaison with our EDI National & International Customers, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best Customer Service Specialists are genuinely excited to help their customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Customer Service Specialists can put themselves in their customers’ place and advocate for them when necessary. They are confident and natural troubleshooters and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer concerns.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, maintain high customer satisfaction and solicit customer feedback.
• Manages large amounts on incoming calls
• Places and/or cancels orders
• Assists with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Builds sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Resolves customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
• Handles customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Keeps records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follows communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Coordinates with Logistics regarding shipping arrangements
• Advises on company information.
• Suggests solutions when a product malfunctions.
• Attempts to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
• Generates RMAs
• Liaises with Production Manager regarding promise dates for customers.
• Up-Sells products.
• Takes initiative to engage with customers
• Proven customer support experience
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to diverse types of people
• Excellent communication – both verbal and written
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to make deadlines
Skills and Experience
- Associates Degree
- 3 – 5 years Manufacturing Customer Service experience
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- Salesforce software a plus